Note: SMACC uses TOTP for 2FA.
How to: Enable Two-Factor-Authentication (2FA)
- Open your user profile (settings -> profile).
- Click Activate button in the Two-Factor-Authentication (2FA) box
- Choose the device/channel which you want to use (Authenticator App, E-Mail, SMS)
Enter further information/setup the device
- Authenticator App Scan the QR-Code with your phone’s two-factor authentication app (e.g. Google Authenticator, Authy, 1password or any other 2FA TOTP compatible app)
- E-Mail open your accounts e-mail inbox to receive the code
- SMS Provide a valid telephone number and check your phone SMS inbox to receive the code
- Enter the 2FA Code you received in the input
- Click Verify & Activate
- Your next login should require entering a 2FA Code